Wednesday, January 14, 2004

 
Oh yeah! Got new glasses for my term in the armed forces. Was hoping to get into the Anti-Terror Force but i guess that would mean being a commando which would totally freak my folks and get me transferred in to the Guards Unit.
Watching Bowling For Columbine which is a movie about guns in the USA by Michael Moore. Yeah I love that guy! It is a tribute to those would helped to end the Columbine Shooting. Interesting fact you can buy a gun in an American bank if you get a certain type of account. A gun in a bank!!!!!! Oh my God! You can deposit money and rob the bank in the same trip!
So see you all! The next update will be soonest 21st of January. So look at my links for more blogs to look at. Bye and wish me safe return!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]