Wednesday, December 31, 2003

 
Two outings with my cuz and two movies i have watched before. Lord of the Rings is cool as a movie but i cant stand the book. So wordy and boring. I guess that was what i thought of Belgariad and Mallorean at first. Endurance is the key.
Michael Moore is so funny. He writes about America's problems as if they are so easily solved. Admittedly they are but the people are too weak to bear the changes. Tomorrow is a day to enjoy myself and perhaps finally borrow the fellowship of the ring. Speaking of which, my cuz has sweet talked me into buying her the DVD. Well the total cost of it at offer price is 1/5 of my pay. I guess i better start saving.
1 hour to the New year so I'd Like to wish all readers of Happy New Year and May all your wishes come true and your dreams be realised! Have a good year whether it be a school year or a year of work.
May God Bless the World!!!!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]