Monday, December 01, 2003

 
Today was great, met a girl who gave me a reason to have hope. The movie was great. Brother Bear was super funny. Had a great lunch and dinner. Oh yeah found a fast way from takashimaya to plaza singapura.
Got my new handphone. So happy. Gonna go out again on thurs with my cuz and her chio fren! Why is it my cuz can attract such chio babes but all of them seem a little different from her. Think godzilla and bella. Sorry serena dun kill me on thurs! :) I think only you read my crap though. Yeah i guess it is sad isnt is.
Gotta sleep soon for tomorrow's gym training. Sian Zi Bua!
Children now are getting so fat! Like me! Argh!
Nitez all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]