Monday, December 29, 2003

 
I hate it when my predictions come true when i wish they dunt. Read the entry below and you will know what i said. Lets see I watched Scary Movie 3 in the morning then was told by my cuz that she wanted to watch it with me and her friends. At least there were parts i missed. The movie was an utter disgrace to the Scary Movie franchise but at least it was funny. I prefer Scary Movie 1.

Once again Chelsea has madeitself look like a fool by losing to Charlton. I personally dun care if they thrashed Portsmouth 50-0. The truth is they lost to Bolton, Charlton and Arsenal. Unless Manchester United lose Ruudy to some injury or ban, Raneri is gonna have to look for a new job. Serves him right. Shame on Desaily!


Nuts time for Flint!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]