Sunday, December 14, 2003

 
I am back from the Natural State. Yeah thats what they call it in Australia. The trip was fun but I feel a slight feeling of depression now. My tour group juz had to have a group of youngsters, a young married couple and a few cute girls. So depressing! Its worse cause my guts abandoned me at the airport so I could not even find out their names! Talk about chicken!
Speaking about food. Tasmanian food is fantastic so long as you are not a ridiculous person who loves Chinese food and insists on eating it in all the Western countries. The steaks there were delicious and cheap too. Man I am so fat. Ate almost every type of farm animal except horse. (My cuz would eviscerate me if i did :p )
Shopping sux in Tasmania cause the shops close at 5pm and so do the restaurants. The tour ended early because of that. The fun part was the boat ride on the rapids. Got a little wet but at least I got to check out that cute chick in my tour group. Well not up close of course.
Canada and Australia are two of the best places to go if you wanna leave your life in the cities. For the price of AUS$100,000, a 1 acre piece of land can be yours. Saw lotsa farms and animals there. The some farms grow flowers like lavender while others are honey farms, fruit farms, mushroom farm, etc...
Man I am tired. Tasmania is crazy in the Summer. Night doesnt come till 9pm and the temperature in the day can be 15 degrees or 35 degrees within a few hours. I am proud to only have worn a shirt and long pants to brave to cool temperatures of Tazzyland.
I really need to get a girl friend. Like someone to SMS during NS but not someone to divert my attention. A female acquaintance.
Good Night everybody!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]