Thursday, December 04, 2003

 
Argh! Stupid Explorer and Messenger! Now I am typing my Blog for the Third Time! What a day spoiler!
Luch was pasta with my cuz Serena. Dinner was sushi with Heidi and Serena.
Watched Love Actually with them. So nice! Everyone should watch it. Contrary to popular belief, it is NOT a chick flick. It is about romance and love. Love over language barriers, cultural barriers, age barriers and love after affairs. Man, love is good.
Had a Theological debate with Heidi in Sakae Sushi. It was a draw cause i could not bear to agrue with her. She is juz too sweet to put my favourite arguments in.
I am going to Tasmania on the 6th of December and wont be back in Singapore until 14th December. So I wont update my blog till the 14th or 15th. Unless, of course, the taz devils have internet! HAHA!!!!!
Well good night and hope whoever is reading will find something nice to do for the next 12 days. :)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]