Monday, November 17, 2003

 
Well Chem is Tom so I'm gonna do em well.

Enviro was easy now for Equilibria and Kinetics. Stupid topics which non-chem students should be happy they dun take it.
All the other topics make more sense than those topics. Well juz got to mug harder I guess.

Ten days and counting to 27th of Nov. Then i can go shopping for my new HP, data cable and clothes.

Anyone who is reading my blog, pls send an email to arugono@hotmail.com telling me whether the Nokia 3100 is good or not. Thanks! Feel free to recommend other phones. Need to know which phones are cool.

I would buy a 3650 if not for the rules that i cannot have a camera with me during NS.

Well better get cracking.
Cracking or pyrolysis is what industries do when they want to use smaller fractions of large organic compounds.
Conditions: 350 degrees C, 2-3 atm pressure and Al catalyst.

Argh!!!!!!! I am spouting chem even on my blog!!!!!! Thank God its all over tommorow for chem.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]