Thursday, November 27, 2003

 
A perfect day has ended. Today's S Paper was screwed up but my physics was great. Now deciding what to do for the next few days.
Now what? What am i to do from this day? pump up my muscles or juz slack my life away.
Today's outing was okay learn alot like the average price of a suit is in the hundreds! Hoping to get some new stuff tomorrow or the day after.
Need to exercise lest i balloon. I think i got to kill someone soon. Should i cut my hair? i think so!
Too tired to write much.

Comments:
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
 
You have to express more your opinion to attract more readers, because just a video or plain text without any personal approach is not that valuable. But it is just form my point of view
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]