Thursday, November 06, 2003

 
Nothing much to report today except that i kana another #%^%^ bout of narcolepsy. Soooooo tired!

Man so sianz...... Life now is like a drill, its boring! HAHA!

As Garion once said: "Why me?" Why am I born into a world of hatred and pain? Why do I have to be so filled with disdain for my peers? WHY??????? Now life is meaningless to me. Why cant I juz forgive and forget? Dunno when I can grope my way to being a person which others like and not myself. My present self is evil and cruel. Ugly both inside and outside. I hate the present me but I juz cant get my act together and $@$#$@$% change.

Ranting crap..... Gonna publish it now!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]