Friday, November 14, 2003

 
Hello kind people who read my blog. Since the comments thingy does not work at all and i think you kind people should be allowed to criticise my crap. So i am gonna put my email on the blog.

arugono@hotmail.com (If that is full, try ianluca@excite.com) Pls try to send to my hotmail cause i really dun check my other email often.

Well the exams are a bitch. Gonna get thriple B. At least i can get my Uni place and take Chem. Unlike some of the rather irritating people who keep saying they cannot get into Uni (I apologise if the reader is one of these people but it is irritating especially since I am on the verge of giving up now.)

Oh crapola! My life is going to the dogs and cats. NS in two months and my cuz keeps saying NS sux. I hate my life!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]